Corpus Christi Residents Needing Non-Emergency Service Assistance Need to Call 911

CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – Statewide there is an issue with cell phone to landline service. Due to that and until further notice, calls for service to the City of Corpus Christi need to go through 911. Customers in need of gas, water and wastewater services need to call 911.

All emergency calls for police and fire also need to be made to 911.

The phone bank at the Health District is also affected. To register for our next COVID-19 Drive thru, visit and click COVID-19 Testing Registration under Recent Updates.

Further updates will be provided as information becomes available.