Corpus Christi - Nueces County Reports 13 COVID-19 Related Deaths
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX - The Corpus Christi - Nueces County Public Health District received notification of 13 COVID-19 related deaths.The patients included six males and seven females with ages ranging in their 20’s, 30’s, 50’s, 60’s, 70’s, 80’s and 90’s. Comorbidities included diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, hypothyroidism, hyperlipidemia and Obesity. Our condolences go out to their family and friends. Further information is not being released for privacy and confidentiality reasons.
All Nueces County residents must make every effort to stop the spread of COVID-19. Here are Public Health strategies we should all be following:
● Practice social distancing with everyone outside of your immediate household.
● Wear a mask when in public.
● Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
● Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
● Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
● Disinfect frequently touched surfaces at home and at work.
● Get vaccinated as soon as eligible.