City to Hold Community Input Sessions for Proposed Budget
FY 2024 Proposed Budget Totals $1.5 Billion
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – The City of Corpus Christi will have community input sessions for the Proposed FY 2024 Budget in each Council District.
The first session will be in District 1, hosted by District 1 Council Member Everett Roy, on Monday, August 7, from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at the Owen R. Hopkins Public Library at 3202 McKinzie Road.
City Manager Peter Zanoni will give a brief presentation on the proposed budget, including a highlight video. The City Manager, Councilman Roy, and City staff will be available to answer questions from residents.
Citizens are welcome to attend any or all community input sessions. The meetings will take place on the following dates:
- District 1 – Monday, August 7, at Owen R. Hopkins Public Library, 3202 McKinzie Road
- District 2 – Wednesday, August 9, at Del Mar College Center for Economic Development, Room 106, 3209 South Staples Street
- District 3 – Thursday, August 10, at Water Utilities – Choke Canyon Room, 2726 Holly Road
- District 4 – Monday, August 14, at Ethel Eyerly Senior Center, 654 Graham Road
- District 5 – Wednesday, August 16, at Del Mar College Oso Creek Campus, Culinary Building, Community Room 210,7002 Yorktown Boulevard
Use the interactive map to find your district. https://www.cctexas.com/council-members.
The FY 2024 proposed budget can be found at: https://www.cctexas.com/budget2023.
To better understand how tax dollars are spent, visit: www.cctexas.com/financial-transparency.
Reasonable accommodations are provided upon request and in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Please call 361-826-3233 at least 48 hours in advance for assistance or to request a reasonable accommodation.
Citizens can also view the meetings live on the following City communication channels:
- Facebook: @citygov https://www.facebook.com/citygov
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CCTVCorpusChristi
For media inquiries, contact Public Information Manager Robert Gonzales at 361-826-3233 or email@example.com.