City to Hold Community Input Sessions for HUD Grant Expenditure
First of Five Sessions to be Held Today
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – The City of Corpus Christi is seeking community input on the use of funding from the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program, the HOME Investment Partnerships Program (HOME), and the Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG).
The Neighborhood Services Department will hold five community input sessions to provide information on how the funds can be utilized. Residents are encouraged to attend and offer feedback.
The schedule for the five public input sessions is as follows:
- District 1: Today, Monday, March 20, at Owen R. Hopkins Public Library - 3202 McKinzie Road
- District 2: Tuesday, March 21, at Ben F. McDonald Public Library - 4044 Greenwood Drive
- District 3: Wednesday, March 22, at Corpus Christi Water, Choke Canyon Room - 2726 Holly Road
- District 4: Thursday, March 23, at Janet F. Harte Public Library - 2629 Waldron Road
- District 5: Monday, March 27, at Dr. Clotilde P. Garcia Public Library - 5930 Brockhampton Street
All sessions are from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Citizens can also view the meetings live on the following City communication channels:
Reasonable accommodations are provided upon request and in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Please call 361-826-3583 in advance for assistance or to request a reasonable accommodation.
For more information, media representatives can contact Public Information Officer Gabriela Morrow at 361-826-3583 or email GabrielaM@cctexas.com.