Almost 1,000 Vaccinated Friday at Driscoll, City Vaccine Site
CORPUS CHRISTI – Nine hundred and ninety-two people 65 and older were vaccinated Friday at the City of Corpus Christi and Driscoll Children’s Hospital COVID-19 Vaccination Site at the American Bank Center.
The City of Corpus Christi and Driscoll Children’s Hospital will continue to offer vaccinations as the vaccine becomes available. Please be patient as we try to get as many people as possible vaccinated.
Things to Know
- Driscoll Children’s Hospital will post on www.driscollchildrens.org/covid19vaccine when future vaccine appointments become available.
· The days and hours the City of Corpus Christi and Driscoll Children’s Hospital COVID-19 Vaccination Site will be open will be determined based on the day the shipment is received and the number of vaccines received. Once it arrives, we will update the website and open registration.
· When the vaccine is available, please make an appointment at the website, www.driscollchildrens.org/covid19vaccine. Appointments also can be made by calling 1-844-977-1477 Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Please call the same number if you need to cancel an appointment.
· The quickest way to sign up is online. You may experience hold times using the Call Center.
· You will be automatically signed up for the second dose on the day you receive your first. Please be sure you are available for both dates before you make an appointment.
· There is no charge for getting the vaccine and there is no early preregistration for the vaccine. A person must have a scheduled appointment to get the vaccine. Do not arrive more than 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.