2,328 People Vaccinated Wednesday at Driscoll, City Vaccine Site
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – Two thousand, three hundred and twenty-eight people were vaccinated Wednesday at the City of Corpus Christi and Driscoll Children’s Hospital COVID-19 Vaccination Site at the American Bank Center.
Those vaccinated were school employees, age 65 and older or age 16 and older with a chronic medical condition that puts them at increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19.
The City of Corpus Christi and Driscoll Children’s Hospital will continue to offer vaccinations as the vaccine becomes available. Please be patient as we try to get as many people as possible vaccinated.
Things to Know
- Driscoll Children’s Hospital will post on www.driscollchildrens.org/covid19vaccine when future vaccine appointments become available.
- The days and hours the City of Corpus Christi and Driscoll Children’s Hospital COVID-19 Vaccination Site will be open will be determined based on the day the shipment is received and the number of vaccines received. Once it arrives, we will update the website and open registration.
- Please make an appointment at the website, www.driscollchildrens.org/covid19vaccine. Appointments also can be made by calling 1-844-977-1477 Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Please call the same number if you need to cancel an appointment.
- The quickest way to sign up is online. You may experience hold times using the Call Center.
- You will be automatically signed up for the second dose on the day you receive your first.
- There is no charge for getting the vaccine and there is no early preregistration for the vaccine. A person must have a scheduled appointment to get the vaccine. Do not arrive more than 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment. If you are more than an hour late, your appointment will be canceled and you will have to reschedule.