Nueces County Reports Three COVID-19 Related Deaths
CORPUS CHRISTI TX - The Corpus Christi-Nueces County Public Health District received notification today of 3 COVID-19 related deaths. The patients were 2 males and 1 female with ages ranging in their 70s and 80s (2). Comorbidities of the patients included chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, congestive heart failure and diabetes. Our condolences go out to the family and friends of the deceased residents. Further information is not being released for privacy and confidentiality reasons.
These public health strategies must be followed to reduce the spread of the virus:
● Stay at home if you are sick.
● Practice social distancing with everyone outside of your immediate household.
● Wear a mask when in public.
● Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
● Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
● Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
● Disinfect frequently touched surfaces at home and at work.