Nueces County Reports Three Additional COVID-19 Related Deaths During Holiday Weekend
CORPUS CHRISTI TX - The Corpus Christi - Nueces County Public Health District received preliminary notification of 3 additional COVID-19 related deaths. The details regarding the patients are not currently available.
The 3 deaths bring the total of deaths related to COVID-19 in Nueces County to 17.
Please continue to practice the recommended Public Health strategies:
- Stay at home as much as possible
- Wear a mask when in public and practice social distancing
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Disinfect frequently touched areas at home and at work.