Buccaneer Day Festival and Carnival Traffic Plan
The City of Corpus Christi Traffic Engineering office advises residents beginning on Wednesday, April 20 through Sunday, May 1, 2016, the following traffic control plan will be implemented for the Buccaneer Day Festival and Carnival events:
- Southbound Shoreline Boulevard will be reduced to one lane of traffic between William Street and Park Avenue.
- Northbound Shoreline Boulevard will be reduced to one lane of traffic between Buford Street and Coopers Alley.
- Born Street and Broadway Court will be closed to traffic at the Shoreline Boulevard intersection.
- Park Avenue which will be closed to traffic on the east side of Shoreline Boulevard.
- No Parking areas will be clearly marked along Born Street, Broadway Street, and Kinney Street.
- Motorists are asked to use Water Street as their primary route to the Buc Days Parking area.
Traffic control devices will guide motorists through the work site. Motorists should expect delays and if possible, seek alternate routes or avoid the area. Access to local driveways will be maintained throughout the duration of the project.
For more information, please visit https://www.bucdays.com/ or contact Traffic Engineering at 826-3547.